Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I Thought it was you Gonzo...

Very nice..

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

JEEZ...wow its absolutely breathtakingly awesome!

Really fun and addictive! At first i though huh...dont look back, that has nothing to do with the game?!? But wow! u just blew my mind away! Really cool! 10/10!

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

Now thats an Ihouse! Lol

Ima make an Ireview and Icongratulate u on ur awesome Igame!

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

day 40 kills 3603!!!

OMG I got totally hooked! Couldnt stop playing!! I stopped only cuz my hands were shaking and I started to convulse a little, its not that easy playing while ur eyes go up and u start foaming! Awesome game...im fine now thanx! Great! Im gonna go lie down for a while! PS. u shouldve had a Hall of Fame or sumthin cuz i bet im the only one who played that long...or not! Thanx anyways!

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

I WANTED TO PLAY IT!!

ARGHH...ima MAC user! I cant seem to pick anything up and use them!! I know u said it wouldnt work...so thats why i give u the 10! I assume it was kick ass! Cant u fix the actionscript so it can work on Macs? oh well thanx anyways!

Bounty Killers Bounty Killers

Awesome..reminded me of SNES Contra

So fun and entertaining!

Epsilon Epsilon

Awesome Game! It is faar more fun than I imagined!

Awesome, really awesome! Ive never seen a game so cool in grafix and in gameplay!

&amp;gt;Kirill's Game Tutorial&amp;lt; >Kirill's Game Tutorial<

Opples??

hey its really cool...it helped alot!

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Its an AWESOME GAME!

U sir are an Excellent programer...Id love to learn how u make games SOO good!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Awesome!

I Beat it with the Pink Rainbow Dwelling Girl...lol! It is an Awesome game and I hope Castle Crashers will be Incredible...ok Good Luck Luis You are Awesome And Bom Toons and coaly too...